Current planning – November update

Unfortunately the hopes of resuming practice / rehearsals in Autumn have been put on hold whilst we are still in the midst of the Coronavirus infections. At the time of writing (October 30th) the only certainty is that we won’t be able to do much in the way of performances, if anything, until well in to the New Year. Although we have managed one (socially-distanced, outdoor) practice session, it’s proving difficult to arrange venues now that the weather is getting colder. Our band members come from areas currently in Tiers 1 and 2, which is a further complication to planning.

Efforts continue, and we will get there somehow!